Sunday There are Two Ride Options.
1 - 7:00 AM Open Road Ride
2 - 8:00 AM Traditional Lodge Ride
Currently there are two ride options on Sunday for the BFSC Sunday riders until the end of September. Several of the regular Sunday riders have joined the Open Road bike store ride for a little faster steady pace and longer distance ride. So for the short term there will be an inconsistent number of riders showing up for the 8:00 Lodge ride. So based on the ride description listed below select the ride that best fits your fitness level.
Sunday - 8:00 AM Road Ride Leaving from the Lodge – 40 - 60 miles
- Group Ride - Ride Pace = 19 – 22 MPH.
- This means a NO drop Ride and we all stop for Flats/Mechanical issues.
We have been trying to keep everyone together back to the Palm Valley Bridge, so that everyone finishes the ride together.
Sunday - 7:00 AM Road Ride Leaving from the Open Road bike Store parking lot.
- This is a fast steady pace with 1 to 2 stops.
- This group will not wait on slower riders or flats/mechanical issues
- Ride Distance - 80 miles
- Group Ride Pace = 20 - 22 MPH with with some 23/24 MPH continues pace
- There will be a Ride Marshall (Sheriff)
- Two Bail Out Spots (if you want to go short)
- 1- US 1 (Gate) & Valley Ridge Parkway
- 2 - Shell Station at World Golf Village
- Route continues past WGV/Hwy 16/Hwy 16A/Longleaf Pine/Russell Sampson/210 & I95/US1/back thru Nocatee Spoke 2