Friday, June 22, 2012

BFSC Ride Schedule June 23 & 24

The 2012 Beaches First Street Cycling Bike Kits have been delivered. If you have not received yours contact us at to make arrangements to pick yours up. Also we are looking a doing a reorder in early July, if you would like to order a kit contact us at and let us know.

Beaches Weekend Weather Forecast (observed at Mayport Naval Air Station)

The Beaches Weekend weather forecast with the Tropical Storm off the west coast of FL increases the chances of rain at Saturday’s start time 78F, 5 mph SE wind, and Cloudy with 40% chance of rain. On Sunday the forecast at the start time is Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain at 78F, 6 mph ENE wind.

Beaches First Street Cycling Ride Schedule
Saturday – 8:00 AM @ the Lodge – 40 miles =
There are Two Groups on Saturday

The BFSC splits into 2 groups base on Ride Pace either at the PV Bridge
Or at the Traffic Light at Crosswater Parkway & Old 210
Group 1 = Ride Pace 25+ MPH with max speed 30+
Group 2 = Ride Pace 19 – 25 MPH 
See link for the Map on the right. 
Group 1 will make Right at Crosswater Parkway. 
Group 2 will make a Left at Crosswater Parkway
Sunday - 8:00 AM Road Ride Leaving from the Lodge – 50 - 60 miles
Group Ride Ride Pace = 19 – 22 MPH.
Remember this is a GROUP ride.
We will regroup when necessary for those loosing contact with the group.
We have been trying to keep everyone together back to the Palm Valley Bridge,
 so that everyone finishes the ride together.

ALL RIDE MILLAGE IS BASED on from the starting location: The Lodge and back to The Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment