- 7:30 AM - Open Road Road Ride leaves from Open Road Beach store parking lot
- 75 miles - Ride Pace 20/23 mph
- 8:00 AM - Leaves from the Lodge - A majority of the 8:00 rider are now riding the 7:30 Open Road Ride. There will be an inconsistent number of riders showing up for this 8:00 ride.
- 40 - 55 miles - Ride Pace 18/21 mph
- 8:30 - Gauna Road Mountain Bike Ride - Leaves from UNDER the Palm Valley bridge on Roscoe Blvd. Enter the North Guana Wild Life Management gate.
- 30 miles - Mountain bike pace
- This is a non technical ride on a dirt road with a short non technical trail ride in the state park.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
BFSC Sunday November 10 Ride Options
BFSC Ride Options for Sunday, November 10, 2013